“The Principles of Spiritual Psychology are timeless and eternal. They are derived from the wisdom of the ages.”
- We are all Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.
- The nature of the Universe is Love.
- Our natural human state is Love.
- All of life is for Learning.
- An ‘unresolved issue’ is anything that disturbs your peace.
- All ‘upset’ points to unresolved issues.
- Unresolved issues are not bad, rather opportunities for spiritual growth.
- Nothing outside of you causes your disturbances.
- You are completely responsible for your experiences in Life.
- Physical world reality exists for Spiritual growth.
- Spirit meets you at your point of action.
- What you believe determines your experience.
- Your future is created based on how you respond to current experiences.
- The issue isn’t the issue. The real issue is how you are with yourself as you go through the issue.
- Healing is the application of Loving to the places inside that hurt.
- Every time an individual resolves a single issue, all of humanity moves forward in its evolution.
- Spiritual growth is a process, not an event.
- Direct Experience is how belief is turned into Knowing.
- Judgment is self-condemnation. Self-forgiveness is freedom.
- Your human experience on earth is your school. Your primary goal is to accept and master the lessons from this school.
- A life filled with Acceptance is a life free of unnecessary emotional suffering.
List adapted from the work of Drs. Ron and Mary Hulnick, the founding faculty and co-directors of the University of Santa Monica and their book, Loyalty to Your Soul, and taught at the University of Santa Monica.
LIFE EMPOWERMENT CAN HELP YOU:
Move Forward. Provide Clear Direction. Empower Yourself. Transform Your Life. Uncover Mental Blocks. Discover Your Life Purpose. Reach Your Goals. Get Clear Action Steps. Live the Life You Were Meant to Live. Be Inspired. Find the Fire Within. Connect. Find Peace. Feel More Confident. Live the Life You Were Meant To.