After a Reiki session, you feel amazing. Your energy is flowing, all the garbage and junk you've been carrying has been released. So now what?
Your Chakras are swirling cone shaped vortexes that allow Lifeforce Energy to flow into and out of your system.
Your body, mind and emotions rely on this energy to function properly and maintain good health… so when your Chakras are closed or out of balance it leads to illness or dis-ease in your body and imbalance in your life.
The human body has 7 major Chakras:
- Root – Base of spine
- Sacral – Lower abdomen
- Solar-Plexus – Navel
- Heart – Center of chest
- Throat – Throat
- Third Eye – Center of forehead
- Crown – Top of head
How to keep your Chakras Balanced
The maintenance of the heath of your Chakras contributes to your overall physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. If there are overactive or under-active Chakras (energy is not flowing harmoniously through them) then this can result in illness. When things in your life are disharmonious, your Chakras express this unbalance energetically.
You can help open your Chakras through:
- Chakra meditations: YouTube has tons of these! Choose whichever one feels right for you.
- Wearing the corresponding color: All 7 chakras emit a different color, and therefore resonate and respond to that color's specific frequencies. Root is red, sacral is orange, solar plexus is yellow, heart is green, throat is blue, third eye is indigo, and crown is purple or white.
- Affirmations: Can be in the form of thought, spoken word or writing.
- Sound: Listening to uplifting music, using tuning forks or Tibetan singing bowls, or listening to a song/tone/sound that carries the same frequency of that chakra (ie. the root chakra resonates to the note of “C”, sacral to “D”, solar plexus to “E”, heart to “F”, throat to “G”, third eye to “A” and crown to “B”).
- Open Your Mind to Crystal Energy: Gemstones of the same color as the chakra you are trying to balance. These crystals carry extremely high and positive vibes that send out healing frequencies that your Chakras pick up.
- Get a Reiki Session: Recalibrate your energy when needed.
- Purify: Burning white sage or lighting incense and focus on the chakras you want cleared.
- Eating healthy and exercising
- Practice yoga.
- Embracing gratitude! It is an instant frequency “tune-up” and affects the state of your Chakras.
When you start working on your Chakras and keep them open and balanced, you will begin to notice positive results manifesting into your life. Like attracts like, and if you clear and balance your Chakras, you subsequently raise your frequency – which in turn attracts like frequencies. Things will start happening. It is your right to have a life filled with abundance, joy and harmony and my wish is for everyone to experience this!
Do you want to experience a full Chakra Balancing experience? Schedule a Reiki session today.